Glazed face by Dakan
The Highway Shaman Wisdom for August 2, 2020
Today I begin the process of winging-it with these blogs. It may soon take shape as something different, but as of this moment I don’t know what it is. To give it some direction I’ll start with pulling an Osho Zen Tarot card –
Life is a moment to celebrate, to enjoy. Make it fun, a celebration, and then you will enter the temple. The temple is not for the long-faced, it has never been for them. Look at life – do you see sadness anywhere? Have you ever seen a tree depressed? Have you seen a bird anxiety-ridden? Have you seen an animal neurotic? No, life is not like that, not at all. Only man has gone wrong somewhere, and he has gone wrong somewhere because he thinks himself to be very wise, very clever. Your cleverness is your disease. Don’t be too wise. Always remember to stop; don’t go to the extreme. A little foolishness and a little wisdom is good, and the right combination makes you a buddha.
“When you choose this card, it indicates that you are becoming more and more available and open to the many opportunities that are to celebrate life, and to spread this by contagion to others. Don’t bother about scheduling a party on your calendar. Let your hair down, take your shoes off, and start splashing in the puddles right now. The party is happening all around you every moment!”
2 de Agosto
LA SABIDURIA DEL CHAMAN – SHAMAN WISDOM
In Spanish – Life is a moment to celebrate, to enjoy. Make it fun, a celebration
La vida es un momento para celebrar, disfrutar. Hazlo divertido, una celebración.
I’ve lived in Mexico for five months. I’m 73 years old. In those months I’ve been perfectly healthy. I haven’t taken an aspirin or had a cough. I believe the supplements I take every morning are a most important factor. Here is what I take.
MY DAILY SUPPLIMENTS – SUPLEMENTOS DAIRIOS
1. CoQ10 Seven Health benefits
- Improves cardiovascular functions
- Boosts energy and stamina
- Supports cognitive functions
- Fights free radical damages
- Supports healthy vision and hearing
- Improves oral health
- Promotes smooth, supple, age-defying skin
2. Magnesium – 8 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Magnesium
- Magnesium Is Involved in Hundreds of Biochemical Reactions in Your Body.
- It May Boost Exercise Performance.
- Magnesium Fights Depression.
- It Has Benefits Against Type 2 Diabetes.
- Magnesium Can Lower Blood Pressure.
- It Has Anti-Inflammatory Benefits.
- Magnesium Can Help Prevent Migraines.
- It Reduces Insulin Resistance
3. Vitamin B complex – helps prevent infections and helps support or promote:
- cell health
- growth of red blood cells
- energy levels
- good eyesight
- healthy brain function
- good digestion
- healthy appetite
- proper nerve function
- hormones and cholesterol production
- cardiovascular health
- muscle tone
4. Krill – five science-based health benefits of krill oil.
- Excellent Source of Healthy Fats.
- Can Help Fight Inflammation. …
- Might Reduce Arthritis and Joint Pain. …
- Could Improve Blood Lipids and Heart Health. …
- May Help Manage PMS Symptoms. …