The Highway Shaman Spirit Readings
for May 15, 2020
The Elements Tarot:
THE LEADER: Pursuing an objective which influences others and brings them under your direction. Accepting responsibility.
Today’s reading was reversed.
REVERSED: The psychic influence of your mind and thoughts on others. Your influence on the one mind. Also your reflection in those around you.
Osho Zen Tarot:
REBIRTH: Things come and go. You become young, you become old, you are alive, you are dead. All these states are simply reflections in an eternal pool of consciousness.
“Whatever the space you’re in right now – sleepy and depressed, or roaring and rebellious – be aware that it will evolve into something new if you allow it. It is a time of growth and change.”
The Good Tarot:
PAGE OF EARTH: Commitment to prosperity, first signs of tangible success, undeniable evidence that hard work will pay off, dreams grounded to reality, start a new project.
“Everything starts with a plan, and I am beginning to see results generate prosperity. I am a doer, and I get to make my own decisions. I have the ability to attract what I need.”
INTENTION OF THE DAY: Avoid small talk and find ways to do what’s comfortable.
Tribe of the Heart
(Part One – 35 to 44)
In 1995 I became an Ordained Minister and Diplomat of Earth Stewardship, a member of Linda Masterson’s Tribe of the Heart. I was given Multi-Dimensional Relationship Guidelines, created by The Alive Tribe. In the past days I’ve been thinking about my relationships; the ones I wish to hold on to, totally commit to, and the one’s I feel I must let go of. So today I wish to present the next 10 of the 54 Guidelines.
- I do not want relationships with someone who does not love and respect me or want me in their life. I do not need to judge them for their choice.
- Denial needs love acceptance also. If I offer someone in denial love and acceptance, I can feel if they accept it or not. If they do not, it is not appropriate for me to stay in their presence.
- I choose not to participate in relational drama. I am sober in relationships and I do not become part of other people’s problems.
- Expressing my will, aligning with my Spirit, and telling the truth keeps me from relational experience that I do not want.
- Healing and restoring my relationship with God is essential for success in all my other relationships.
- I realize that whenever sexual energy is exchanged, everything in the energy field is exchanged and amplified.
- Original families are not necessarily those Mose intimate to me. Only I can decide this. As denial and avoidance are released, this earth will change.
- I will not pressure myself to accept energy, behavior, or anything else from someone, when it does not feel good to me.
- I accept everyone’s right to exist in their appropriate place, time, relationship and form.
- I am open to supportive requests, recognitions, and suggestions, without allowing anyone over-ride my will, and without needing to defend myself.