THE HIGHWAY SHAMAN WISDOM READING FOR MAY 6, 2020
VISHNU (Elements Tarot) – The preserver. Stability, continuity, preservation and integration. Abundance. Continued groundedness.
THE BURDEN (Osho Zen Tarot) – Look deep into the lie of your personality. To see the lie is to cease the lie. The moment the lie disappears, the truth is there.
THREE of FIRE (Good Tarot) – “I am on the right path toward my success. I have an abundance of opportunities before me. I need to trust myself, for I can make good choices for myself and co-create situations and relationships that are in harmony with my heart’s desire.”
SET YOUR INTENTION (Judith Orloff)
“I will look for magic in my life and notice the cosmic humor all around me. I will not get so serious that I miss these miracles.”
THE RULES FOR BEING HUMAN
- YOU WILL RECEIVE A BODY. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
- YOU WILL LEARN LESSONS. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called Life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or find them irrelevant and stupid.
- THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, ONLY LESSONS. Growth is a process of trial and error; experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately “works.”
- A LESSON IS REPEATED UNTIL LEARNED. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can then go on to the next lesson.
- LEARNING LESSONS DOES NOT END. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
- “THERE” IS NO BETTER THAN “HERE.” When your “there” has become a “here,” you will simply obtain another “there” that will, again, look better than “here.”
- OTHERS ARE MERELY MIRRORS OF YOU. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you lover or hate about yourself.
- WHAT YOU MAKE OF YOUR LIFE IS UP TO YOU. You have all the tools and resources you need, what you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
- YOUR ANSWERS LIE INSIDE YOU. The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need do is look, listen and trust.
- YOU WILL FORGET ALL OF THIS! Sage