The Highway Shaman Wisdom Reading
for June 5, 2020
I think its utmost important to keep thinking “Who am I and why am I here?” If every single birth, every person’s incarnation of life here on earth, has a purpose, what’s mine? This is the question we should be asking. Young people dressed in black throwing bricks through windows and looting: Is that their life purpose, or are they controlled by someone else’s misaligned purpose? Are they living a life of Integrity?
In the Integrity Scale the highest place of being “In Integrity” is the Empowered Source of Love. With the emotions of Serenity of Being, Ecstasy and Joy. When “Out of Integrity” a person become the Adversary, the antagonist, with emotions such as hostility, anger, hate fear, despair, down to greed, jealousy, malice and total failure. I believe we all want to be in Integrity, to Love and be loved in return. I wish to believe that I am a TEACHER of 5th dimensional LOVE. There should never be any GUILT associated with Love. The world we’re entitled to is a paradise of unity and cooperation, love and understanding; of abundance for all people. More about Integrity below . . .
The Elements Tarot:
THE TEACHER: Giving of yourself in a way that guides and instructs others. Transmitting information or energy that is helpful to or needed by others.
REVERSED: Willingness to surrender in heart and mind to anothers’ teachings. Gaining experiences and resources necessary to teach others through words or actions.
Osho Zen Tarot:
GUILT: This moment! . . . this hereon . . . is forgotten when you start thinking in terms of achieving something. When the achieving mind arises, you lose contact with the paradise you are in.
“You are absolutely okay as you are, and it is absolutely natural to go astray from time to time. Just learn from it, move on, and use the lesson not to make the same mistake again.”
The Good Tarot:
“In all of life, there is only the illusion of separation. In fact, we are all reflections of one another. When I make choices, I tend to see things as either/or. What if every choice I make is about experience, a sharing and an exploring? When I choose to see the unity in all things, magic abounds. Love is all around me, Spirit loves me unconditionally, and I give and receive abundant love.”
HOW TO LIVE IN INTEGRITY
At the highest levels of Integrity, we are all Masters. To be in integrity we simply need to decide to play The Master Game. The question we would need to ask before responding is “How would a Master respond?” Here are some important insights on how to play The Master Game:
- “LIFE IS A TRAINING HALL.” In Aikido, in order to Master that art, all students must continue to train on how to accept an attack from any direction. The attack could be Physical, Mental, Emotional or Spiritual. The student learns how to move aside or direct any attack past them. Every time an attack isn’t thwarted or upsets the student in any way, it’s simply an indication of the student’s weakness and vulnerability. It’s part of a process which inspires the student to train more. Eventually, with Mastery, any attack in any direction will flow like water off a duck’s back. Once we accept that we are in constant training, learning to flow with the attack, we will know that . . .
- “BEING A VICTIM IS A LOW INTEGRITY OPTION.” People (the ones who attack) are addicted to judgment; constantly ‘projecting’ their issues and ‘attacking’ others for not agreeing. If the one attacking accuses another of something, its the attacking person’s responsibility to address the reason for their projection or attack; to realize they are in reality mirroring their own personal issue. If (the so-called victim is) innocent of the accusation, there would be no reason to take the attack personal. A Master at peace with high integrity would response to whatever is said (the attack) with, “This is not about me.” If he think it is – then he needs to train more; move into a higher level of integrity.
- “WE NEVER HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO JUDGE.” Everyone filters information differently. One’s words and intentions can so easily be misinterpreted and twisted according to another’s understanding or misunderstanding, their mood at that moment, their prejudice, and so on. Life on earth is complex. In order to judge someone we would need to know all about how they deal with the complexity, plus everything about that person in this and every other lifetime; to have literally walked in that persons shoes. The Master understands this and chooses to be in a person’s company or not; to choose resonating frequencies.
- “KNOW THE OTHER PERSONS INTENTION.” If one considers that another’s overall intention is to love and serve, and help heal people and the world, one must stay aware of that fact. Any wrong words spoken, any unintended insults, only have the meaning a person gives them, and their meaning is subjective. If you are genuine and all your intentions are good and noble, then the everyday chatter that goes on in another’s head is insignificant, meaningless, in the whole picture of “Who I Am.” Another’s pure intension always feels good.
- “EVERYTHING ONLY HAS THE MEANING WE GIVE IT.” If one accepts an attack, it only has the meaning it is given. If one perceives the energy to be love, then that’s the meaning it is given. By training one will learn to feel the difference; to feel the other persons intention. We can ask. Again, a reaction to the words as attack, only means one needs to train more. (to heal thyself)
- “I AM THAT TOO.” We are all one is a truth worth embracing. If you were to insult a Master, the response would be, “Thank you. I am that too.” Children might say, “What you say is what you are.” One’s personal meditation might include the contemplation of the truth of any attacking words. People aren’t always be nice. He or she is nice and not nice, an asshole or not, and everything in between. He or she is that too!
- “A MASTER IS NEVER PERTURBED.” Once a Master, living a life in high integrity, to him or her no words spoken are adversarial; are never an attack. The words would never be about them; only projections. If they feel attacked, they simply need more training. A Master never needs to defend.