The reading for today: Elements Tarot, The Good Tarot, Osho Zen Tarot,
The Highway Shaman Wisdom Reading
for June 30, 2020
In the course of my life, I’ve never had much money. Altruistically minded as I am, I always imagined that if I did possess an abundance of money, RICHES, I would be SHARING it to help others. My overriding goal in life was to be a philanthropist. As I’ve aged I see people who are “needy” and others who are what the NINE of EARTH calls “disciplined self-reliant.” At some point, I transitioned from “needy” to “respectfully self-reliant.” Although I’m technically living below the poverty level, that’s not where my consciousness lies. I live in Abundance. And, coming soon, my conditions are favorable to acquire Riches. Unlike what I may have done when needy, I will only use money as Spirit guides me, and help those who are self-reliant; who have a good plan for their life. My heart no longer bleeds for someone in need. In my meditation, I have accessed my third chakra, my Power center. Whereas before I may have misused it for ego gratification, to prove I am good and generous, I now have no need to prove the extent and value of my love. The SHARING of my RICHES will come from the NINE (completion) of EARTH (grounding); only from my allocated reliable resources, with restraint and self-control. I will stick to a grounded sharing of benevolence, trusting that the plan of my life is unfolding before me exactly as Spirit intended.
The Elements Tarot: RICHES:
Wealth, financial abundance. Favorable conditions.
REVERSED: Physical lack due to mental limitations. Poverty consciousness.
Osho Zen Tarot: Queen of Fire – SHARING:
As you move above to the fourth center – that is the heart – your whole life becomes a sharing of love. The third center has created the abundance of love. By reaching to the third center in meditation, you have become so overflowing with love, with compassion, and you want to share. It happens at the fourth center – the heart. That’s why even in the ordinary world people think love comes out of the heart. For them it is just hearsay, they have heard it, they don’t know it because they have never reached to their heart. As he has reached to the center of his being – the third center – suddenly an explosion of love and compassion and joy and blissfulness and benediction has arisen in him with such a force that it hits his heart and opens the heart. The heart is just in the middle of all your seven centers – three centers below, three centers above. You have come exactly to the middle.
“There is no need to go anywhere or make any special effort. You find you can enjoy sensuality without possessiveness or attachment, can give birth to a child or to a new project with an equal sense of creativity fulfilled. Everything around you seems to be ‘coming ‘together’ now. Enjoy it, ground yourself in it, and let the abundance in you and around you overflow.”
The Good Tarot: NINE OF EARTH – Disciplined self-reliance, reliable resources, restraint and self-control, the final stone placed in the foundation.
“I know I can rely on myself and Spirit. There are many tools at my disposal, and I use my resources wisely, solidifying the foundation of my security in the material world. I am diligent and disciplined, focused on completing the work I began long ago. I stick to my program, trusting that the plan is unfolding before me exactly as Spirit intended.“
Throughout the millennia the shaman has used an assortment of power tools to help people stay mentally, emotionally and physically healthy.; to balance their body, mind and spirit. Among the tools were feathers, bones, and precious stones, herbs and potions, powders and spices, smoke and sweat lodges, meditations, mudra’s and tangka’s, psychedelics and hallucinogens, chants and other ways of opening the mind and heart.
I use these card readings and connect with Spirit directly. Over the decades of my life, I found myself being sucked into one false idea (on how to function in the world) after the other. He are some simple ways to be Authentic, to trust being Your Self.
1. Stop being a weenie . . . OK – let me define weenie. It’s a person who plays it safe. Caught in their comfort zone, they’re afraid to take risks, afraid to make mistakes, afraid to fail or fuck up. A weenie is a self-centered person Full of stupid excuses.
To stop being weak, make a new decision about Owning Your Power.
2. Fear no man (or woman). Humans by design are full of flaws. We’re born to self-improve. Life is a process of constant self-adjustment. When someone thinks they’re above you, and professes/acts like their shit don’t stink, then that should be your clue; Walk Away.
Stop being a follower, Love and Honor Yourself.
3. Be Self Reliant; be your own corporation, institution, religion or place of higher learning. Get off the lobotomy treadmill. Take the Red Pill. Become enlightened
Never let anyone or any philosophy control your Happiness and Freedom.
4. Stay away from stupid people. Choose your friends and acquaintances wisely. If you are “owning your power,” “loving and honoring yourself,” “happy and free;” a creative person in any way, then anyone who doesn’t think you’re fucking awesome, is stupid.
Be with people who love and praise you. Be Who You Are.
5. Love yourself. Most of all: Love yourself! When you are full of Self love, you naturally correctly take care of business. You do good things for yourself, and good things for the people you spread your love to. People full of love are fucking powerful.
Never stop Loving Yourself